DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Personal PA® FM Tour Guide System
The TGS Pro 737 is a lightweight, single-channel system that helps tour participants with hearing difficulties listen directly to the tour guide and control their own volume. Ensures wireless/effortless communication between guide and participants. Combines superior audio with easy-to-use controls. No installation required--save time and money. Designed to meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility requirements.
NOTE: This System is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
Disclaimer: FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
(1) PPA T46 transmitter
(10) PPA R37N receivers
(1) MIC 100 rear-wear headset microphone
(11) BAT 001-2 (two AA Alkaline batteries)
(1) CCS 030 S carry case
Headphones and earphones for receivers sold separately.
- Featuring the sleek PPA T46 FM body-pack transmitter
- Allows full freedom of movement for tour group
- Easy set-up, simple operation
- Single-channel, field-tunable receiver
- Auxiliary input—broadcast any audio source
- Belt clips included for hands-free operation
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
Alkaline, 1.2 Volt
42 g (1.5 oz)
PPA R37 Architectural and Engineering Specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2?V or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 ? s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
|Dimensions:||4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)|
|Weight:||4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries|
|Battery Type:||(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH|
|Battery Life:||Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs|
|(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs|
|Current Consumption:||52mA nominal|
|Temperature Range:||– 0 to 50C|
|Channels||17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment|
|Operating Freq.:||72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*|
|Intermediate Freq.:||75 kHz|
|FM Deviation:||75 kHz|
|LED Indicator:||Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green|
|AFC Range:||± 120 kHz|
|Sensitivity:||2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated|
|Input Overload:||100 mV|
|Frequency Response:||200 – 15 kHz|
|Modulation:||FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||65 dB min @ 100 uV|
|Receive Antenna:||Integral with earphone/headphone cord|
|Audio Output:||35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms|
|Output Connector:||3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack|
|Earphone:||Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 ?|
|Auto Shut-off||Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal|
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
PPA T46 Architectural and Engineering Specifications
- The transmitter shall be a wide-band body-pack transmitter and shall operate on 17 selectable frequencies between 72MHz and 76MHz. It shall operate for up to 30 hrs with two AA Alkaline batteries and be housed in a black plastic enclosure with an aluminum faceplate. It shall have battery recharge ability utilizing Williams Sound drop-in chargers.
- The transmitter shall have a 3.5 mm microphone jack and a 2.5 mm auxiliary audio input jack. The microphone cord will serve as the transmitting antenna. The Transmitter shall have three buttons on the front to access channel select, master and aux gain, compression on/off, channel lock and screen adjustments. There shall be an OLED screen on the front of the Transmitter displaying current operating status and menu information.
- The transmitter shall have the ability to operate in dual channel mode whereby the user can switch between two different transmitting channel presets, each with its own set-up parameters (channel, master volume, aux volume).
- There shall be a power switch which also serves as a microphone mute control on the top bezel of the transmitter.
- The transmitter shall have wide band FM modulation at 75 KHz peak with a frequency response of 180 Hz to 13 KHz.
- The transmitter shall be covered under a limited lifetime parts and labor warranty.
- This transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model PPA T46.
4.1" L x 2.8" W x 1.1" D (104 mm x 71 mm x 28 mm)
2.6 oz (74 g), no batteries
Shatter-resistant PC/ABS plastic with textured scratch-resistant aluminum faceplate
|Battery Type options:||
Two (2) AA 1.5 V non-rechargeable Alkaline batteries (BAT 001-2), 75 mA nominal current drain, up to 30 hours battery life, or
Two (2) AA 1.5 V NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026-2), 75 mA nominal current drain, up to 20 hours battery life per charge, recharges in 14–16 hours, uses CHG 3502 or CHG 3512 Charger
Selectable, 17 channels, 72.1 – 75.9 MHz*. Switchable 8 or 17 Channel Mode. (8-channel mode is used for simultaneous groups)
± .005%, frequency synthesized, crystal reference, PLL
Wide-band FM, 75 kHz peak, 75 µS pre-emphasis
80 mV/m at 3 m (max. allowed by FCC rules)
180 Hz to 13 kHz, ± 3 dB at 1% max. THD
65 dB (typical) transmitted
Integral with microphone cord
Electret type, 3.5 mm mono plug
OLED for status and menu information.
Status: Ch/Freq, Mic Audio Level, Auxiliary Input Audio Level, Battery Status, Mic Mute, Channel Lock, Dual-Preset mode.
Menu: Ch/Freq display mode select, Volume, Aux Input, Compression,
17 or 8-channel mode, screen time out, screen brightness, restore default settings
Momentary push button: push and hold 3 seconds for power On/Off, push and release for microphone mute On/Off.
Left, Right and Menu buttons for accessing and changing transmitter settings. Battery type switch (Alkaline or NiMH) located behind the battery compartment door.
Power LED - Green, flashes when battery is low
3.5 mm mono jack with electret mic bias, adjustable gain with
25 dB range
2.5 mm stereo jack, adjustable gain with 60 dB range
1:1 (off) or 2:1 (on) selectable in menu