DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The PPA VP 37-00 Personal PA Value Pack System from Williams Sound broadcasts a speaker's voice music program or audio service wirelessly up to 1000' to a listening audience. This system includes a PPA T27 Transmitter four Select PPA (R37) receivers with AA batteries a wall plaque an audio cable an antenna and a power supply.
Participants using the (included) PPA select single-channel receiver with a headset can listen to the broadcast at the desired volume. The cornerstone of the Value Pack System is the T27 Transmitter featuring an LED display panel and push-button channel selection for easy operation. This system has 17 available channels and operates at 72 to 76 MHz and complies with 2010 ADA guidelines for hearing assistance.
Note: The Personal PA Value Pack System is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The system cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72 to 76 MHz operation.
- T27 transmitter
- Up to 1000' operating range
- Great for portable use
- Flexible 3.5mm mic and RCA line-level inputs
PPA T45, PPA T45NET, PPA T27 Transmitters
Screw to PCB
Alkaline, 1.2 Volt
3.5 mm mono
20 - 20kHz
Max input power
128dB @ 1kHz
10-3/8" (L) x 6-¼" (W) x 1/8" (H)
PPA R37 Architectural and Engineering Specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2?V or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 ? s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
Dimensions: 4.1” x 2.85” x 1.38” (104 x 72 x 35mm) Weight: 4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries Color: Black Battery Type: (2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH Battery Life: Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs Current Consumption: 52mA nominal Temperature Range: – 0 to 50C Channels 17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment Operating Freq.: 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz* Intermediate Freq.: 75 kHz FM Deviation: 75 kHz De-Emphasis: 75 µS LED Indicator: Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green AFC Range: ± 120 kHz Sensitivity: 2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated Input Overload: 100 mV Frequency Response: 200 – 15 kHz Modulation: FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB min @ 100 uV Receive Antenna: Integral with earphone/headphone cord Audio Output: 35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms Output Connector: 3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack Earphone: Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 ? Auto Shut-off Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE Warranty: Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.
PPA T27 Architectural and Engineering Specifications
- The transmitter shall be housed in a heavy duty black plastic case 4.1” x 6.1” x 1.3”. It shall be microprocessor controlled with push button configuration. It shall have an operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005. It shall have seventeen wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz. There shall be a ‘rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
- The front panel shall have a push button controlled LED digital display showing the frequency selection. Once a frequency is selected, there shall be a lock or unlock feature by holding down both the up and down frequency buttons for three seconds. There shall be a 3.5mm mono microphone input jack for two wire electret microphones. It shall have a rotary input level control. There shall be up and down frequency select buttons.
- The transmitter shall be powered by a 24VAC power supply via a 5 pin DIN connector. It shall have a 75 Ohm F-connector antenna output. It shall have a Line-level, high impedance RCA, mono/unbalanced input.
- The transmitter shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals, be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations, and be powered by a UL and CSA approved power supply. It shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. It shall be compatible with Williams Sound FM equipment operating on 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
The transmitter shall be the Williams Sound model number PPA T27.
Dimensions & Weight: 4.1” W x 6.1” L x 1.3” H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm) 7.8 oz. (221 g) Color: Black Power (U.S./Canada): 105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC Operating Frequencies: 72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H) Frequency Selector: External switches, 17 channels (lockable) RF Field Strength: Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m Nominal Range: Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna. Modulation: FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max. Stability: ± .005% over 0-50??C Pre-Emphasis: 75 µS Frequency Response: 85Hz - 14kHz ±3dB Distortion: 1% Max. THD Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB with R35 Receiver Microphone Input: 3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics Mic Input Level: 1–10 mV, nominal Line-Level Input: RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal. Line Input Level: .1–1 Vrms, nominal Input Attenuator: Pot, screwdriver-adjustable Antenna Outputs: Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie” antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE Warranty: Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.
Input: 105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Output: 3.2 W at 120 VAC
Single RCA - RCA audio cable
PPA T27, PPA T45, PPA T45NET audio input cable
RCA - RCA