DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Note: The PPA T27 transmitter is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. markets. The transmitter cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government’s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
Disclaimer: FCC rules limit use of this equipment to auditory assistance.
System Includes(1) PPA T27 transmitter
(1) ANT 021 antenna
(1) WCA 013 audio cable
(1) TFP 036 power supply *All items can be purchased separately
- Simple set-up and operation
- High-contrast LED display and push-button frequency selection
- Up to 1000’ operating range
- Flexible 3.5mm mic and RCA line-level inputs
- Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. 90 days on accessories.
PPA T27 Architectural and Engineering Specifications
- The transmitter shall be housed in a heavy duty black plastic case 4.1" x 6.1" x 1.3". It shall be microprocessor controlled with push button configuration. It shall have an operating range of up to1000ft. with optional ANT 005. It shall have seventeen wideband channels operating on the hearing assistance bandwidth between 72 MHz to 76 MHz. There shall be a ‘rubber duckie’ antenna output through the top of the enclosure.
- The front panel shall have a push button controlled LED digital display showing the frequency selection. Once a frequency is selected, there shall be a lock or unlock feature by holding down both the up and down frequency buttons for three seconds. There shall be a 3.5mm mono microphone input jack for two wire electret microphones. It shall have a rotary input level control. There shall be up and down frequency select buttons.
- The transmitter shall be powered by a 24VAC power supply via a 5 pin DIN connector. It shall have a 75 Ohm F-connector antenna output. It shall have a Line-level, high impedance RCA, mono/unbalanced input.
- The transmitter shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals, be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations, and be powered by a UL and CSA approved power supply. It shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty. It shall be compatible with Williams Sound FM equipment operating on 72 MHz to 76 MHz.
|Dimensions & Weight:||4.1" W x 6.1" L x 1.3" H (104.1 mm x 154.9 mm x 33 mm)|
|7.8 oz. (221 g)|
|Power (U.S./Canada):||105-130 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 3.2 W at 120 VAC|
|Operating Frequencies:||72-76 MHz*: 72.1 (CH A), 72.2 (CH K), 72.3 (CH B), 72.4 (CH N), 72.5 (CH C), 72.6 (CH O), 72.7 (CH D), 72.8 (CH P), 72.9 (CH E), 74.7 (CH I), 75.3 (CH J), 75.4 (CH R), 75.5 (CH F), 75.6 (CH S), 75.7 (CH G), 75.8 (CH T), 75.9 (CH H)|
|Frequency Selector:||External switches, 17 channels (lockable)|
|RF Field Strength:||Does not exceed 80mV/m @ 3m|
|Nominal Range:||Up to 1000 feet (305 m) w/standard ANT 021 “rubber duckie" antenna or optional ANT 005 coaxial antenna.|
|Modulation:||FM, 75 kHz deviation (wide–band) max.|
|Stability:||± .005% over 0-50?C|
|Frequency Response:||85Hz - 14kHz ±3dB|
|Distortion:||1% Max. THD|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||65 dB with R35 Receiver|
|Microphone Input:||3.5mm mini phone jack, supplies +DC for electret mics|
|Mic Input Level:||1–10 mV, nominal|
|Line-Level Input:||RCA Jack, Hi Z, unbal.|
|Line Input Level:||.1–1 Vrms, nominal|
|Input Attenuator:||Pot, screwdriver-adjustable|
|Antenna Outputs:||Thread mount for ANT 021 “rubber duckie" antenna or ANT 025 telescoping antenna RF connector for ANT 024 dipole or ANT 005 coaxial antenna|
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|