DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- (1) DL210 NET 2.0 induction loop amplifier
- (2) PLR BP1 body-pack receivers with batteries
- (2) EAR 022 surround earphones
- (1) BAT KT6 Dual Drop-in Charger Kit (includes CHG 3502 Dual Drop-In Charger and (2) BAT 026-2 AA NiMH batteries)
- (2) PLW F500 500 ft. rolls of flat power loop wire
- (6) FWT 001 rolls of flat wire warning tape
- (1) IDP 009 ADA Wall Plaque (T-Coil)
- (1) IDP 013 Induction Loop Status Sign (pictured in gallery view)
- 5-year Warranty on amplifier
DL210 NET 2.0
- The loop amplifier shall have a RJ-45 ethernet jack to provide configuration capability over an ethernet (10 base T) network.
- It shall have an RJ-45 Dante ethernet jack*.
- It shall have a USB jack to provide firmware upgrades to the amplifier using a computer.
- It shall have two MIC/LINE LEVEL 3-pole terminal block inputs, balanced or single-ended, with 48 V phantom supply in microphone mode.
- It shall have a configurable PRIORITY INPUT function.
- It shall have a 70-100 V, 2-pole terminal block input, to provide a high/speaker-level input connection for use with distributed speaker systems.
- It shall have an internal frequency generator for calibration providing 100 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2.5 kHz and 5 kHz tones, and Pink Noise.
- It shall have two LINE OUTPUTS, balanced or single-ended to provide loop-through connections for line level signals going to other equipment such as recording devices or additional loop amplifiers.
- It shall have a 1/4” Headphone jack on front panel for monitoring of inputs or outputs, selectable in the menu.
- It shall have a loop fault relay output (NC,NO,C) for triggering external systems when a loop fault occurs. This shall be integrated into the RS-232 DB-9 connector.
- It shall provide an output drive voltage of up to 33.3 Vrms, 47.6 Vpk per output.
- It shall provide an output current of up to 12 Arms, 17 Apk per output.
- It shall have a front control interface consisting of a backlit LCD screen and control button/dial.
- It shall have adjustable settings for input mixing, parametric equalization, compression, frequency-shaping, metal loss compensation, high and low-pass filters, AGC and audio delay.
- It shall display warnings for LOOP FAULT (open loop, shorted loop or out of impedance range), OVER TEMP, and CLIPPING. It shall have protection against loop faults and overheating (amplifier shuts down).
- It shall be controllable by devices such as a Windows Surface Tablet, or PC, with PC App software installed.
- It shall be compatible with either US or international power systems with the appropriate power cord.
- Performance shall meet IEC 60118-4 system performance requirements when loop system is designed and installed correctly.
- Specifications/testing shall conform to IEC 62489-1 benchmark testing standards
- The loop amplifier shall be the Williams Sound model DL210 NET 2.0.
- The loop amplifier with the Dante input* shall be the Williams Sound model DL210 NET D 2.0.
DL210 NET 2.0
|Dimensions||2 RU Rackmount, 19” W x 3.5” H x 12” D. Chassis is 17” W.|
|Weight||14.3 lbs (6.5 kg)|
|Color||Case: Black, white and blue legends on front, white legends on back. LCD: Backlit Blue.|
|Fan cooling||Variable Speed, Temperature Controlled|
|Power supply||Internal, Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 250 Watt. Fuse: 5 x 20 mm, 5 A, 250 V. AC power plug is IEC 320-C14.|
|Heat output @ 120 VAC||Sleep state: 100 BTU/hr; Idle state: 146 BTU/hr; Driving two loops @ 12 A each: 1,040 BTU/hr|
|Ethernet||(1x) RJ-45; 10-100 MBps.|
|USB||(1x) standard-B. USB 1.1, 2.0 or 3.0 supported.|
|RS-232/Loop fault relay||(1x) DB-9 jack. RS-232: Pin 2=Tx, Pin 3=Rx, Pin 5=gnd. Loop fault relay: Pin 1=NC, Pin 4=Common, Pin 6=NO. Relay contact rating: 2.0 A @ 30 VDC.|
|Environment||0-35° C ( 32-95° F), 0-90% relative humdity.|
|Coverage area*||31,400 sq. ft. (2,917 sq. m.) (Perimeter Loop, 1:1 aspect ratio, both outputs driven) 51,660 sq. ft. (4,800 sq. m.) (Perimeter Loop, 3:1 aspect ratio, both outputs driven)|
|Dante input||No. Dante input available on DL210 NET D 2.0 model only.|
|Mic/Line inputs||(2x) 3-position terminal block, input impedance=1.5 kΩ Mic, 10 kΩ Line. Configurable/Accepts: Mic, Line -10 dBV, Line +4 dBu, or Line +8 dBu, balanced or unbalanced. Phantom supply (48V).|
|70-100 V input||(1x) 2-position terminal block; high/speaker-level input (accepts 25 V, 70 V or 100 V) from distributed audio/paging systems.|
|Line outputs||(1x) 3-position terminal block; loop-through of Mic/Line Input 1 & Line Input 2, +4 dBu, Balanced or Unbalanced. The line outputs mirror the audio of the loop output.|
|Loop output(s)||(1x) 2-position terminal block per output|
|Audio output delay||Adjustable from 0 to 165 msec|
|Headphone output||(1x) 1/4” stereo headphone jack, on front of unit. Monitored input or output selectable in menu.|
|Loop fault relay||Integrated into RS-232 DB-9 jack. Pin 1=NC, Pin 4=Common and Pin 6=NO. Contact rating: 2.0 A @ 30 VDC.|
|Loop output drive voltage||33.3 Vrms (47.1 Vpk) continuous|
|Rated loop output current*||12 Arms (17 Apk) per output|
|Loop resistance range||0.5 Ω to 3.0 Ω (DC)|
|Speaker output||Integrated into Loop Output A terminal block (switchable in menu). 225 Watts x 1 channel @ 4Ω, 125 Watts x 1 channel @ 8Ω, (Class D). Frequency response = 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD=0.07%.|
|Rated load*||0.5 Ω DC with 135 µH inductance|
|Loop frequency response||45 Hz to 9.0 kHz ± 2 dB (1 kHz ref.)|
|Rated loop THD*||<1 % at rated output current (1 kHz sine wave).|
|Front controls||Front LCD display menu access/adjustment via control button/dial.|
|Adjustable settings||Input mixing, parametric equalization, compression, metal loss compensation, high and low-pass filters, AGC and audio delay, output levels. See User Manual for adjustment range(s).|
|Internal calibration tools||Test tone generator with pink noise, loop current adjustment/matching. See User Manual for details.|
|Other features||Save/load configuration, loop test, priority input selection with adjustable threshold, loop fault relay, open/short and thermal protection. See User Manual for details.|
|Network control & firmware||Function control and calibration by DigiLoop PC App via ethernet (RJ-45). PC App requires Windows 7 or higher. Firmware updates through USB only.|
|Approvals||CE, UL, ULC, FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE, CB scheme, RCM|
|Standards compliance||This product is designed to meet the IEC-60118-4 standard when correctly designed, installed and commissioned. Test Specifications provided to the IEC 62489-1 standard.|
|Driver Size||23 mm|
|Freq. Response||20 - 20kHz|
|Max Power Input||30 mW|
|Sensitivity||118 dB @ 1kHz|
IDP 00910-3/8" (L) x 6-¼" (W) x 1/8" (H)
IDP 013Dimensions: 7" H x 6" W x 1-3/4" D (18 cm H x 15 cm W x 4.5 cm D) Weight: 12.7 oz.(360 g)
The receiver shall have a 3.5 mm headphone jack, on/off volume control. There shall be a tone control inside the battery compartment. It shall have a green power LED which will blink when the battery is low.
The receiver shall be covered under a 5 years parts and labor warranty.
|Dimensions:||4.1"H x 2.85"W x 1.38"D (104 mm H x 72 mm W x 35 mm D).|
|Weight:||4.6 oz (130 g) with batteries, 2.6 oz (73 g) without batteries.|
|Color/Material:||Black ABS/polycarbonate molded plastic case.|
|Battery Type:||(2) AA (1.5VDC) Alkaline or NiMH (rechargeable).|
|Battery Life:||Up to 200 hours with Alkaline batteries.|
|LED Indicator:||Green LED indicates power on, flashes when batteries are low.|
|Headphone Jack:||3.5mm stereo TRS jack works with mono or stereo headphones.|
|Volume control:||External switched thumb wheel controls power on/off and volume level.|
|Tone control:||Rotary control inside battery compartment (1kHz reference at 400mA/m input with Tone at mid position)|
|Induction Coil:||Maximum reception: receiver oriented vertically|
|Power Output:||35mW (max) into 33 ohms mono impedance|
|Frequency Response:||300Hz to 10KHz, -6dB|
|Width||OD: 22 mm (with insulation) ID: 19 mm (bare copper)|
|Thickness||OD: 0.17 mm (with insulation) ID: 0.1 mm (bare copper)|
|Spool Dimensions||8-1/8” W x ¾” H|
|Spool Weight||6.5 lbs|
|Color/Material||Copper with Mylar (polyester) encapsulation|
|Description||Cloth-based warning tape, 2 in. Width, 165 ft Length per roll.|
|Dimensions||6" Dia x 2" W x 165' L Roll|
|Color||White cloth. Blue Williams Sound logo, T-Coil Logo, and Warning Text.|
|Warning Text||Warning: Do not cut or disturb - Hearing assistance induction loopwire|
|Used with||PLW F300, PLW F500|