DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Whirlwind's Medusa Elite Snakes are an evolution of our world famous Standard series. They're still made here at our Rochester, NY factory.
Medusa Elite features include:
Heavy duty powder coated steel stagebox with Metal Whirlwind connectors and integrated handle.
Whirlwind by Belden NEC CM rated multipair cable, heavy duty, flexible, multipair cable. Each pair contains two twisted 24GA 7x32 polyethylene insulated conductors with 100% foil shield and 24GA drain wire.
- Fanouts with multiple layers of rugged heat shrink at the most critical points.
- Fanouts feature Whirlwind connectors with engraved numbers and letters.
- Genuine Kellems® wire mesh hanger to support the fanout at the board.
- Genuine Kellems® strain relief and grip with internal cable clamp.
- SnakeSkin® on the fanouts for ultimate fanout protection
- Pig Bag® to protect the fanouts when not in use.
Standard fanout lengths are:
- 3 ft. - up to 28 channels
- 4 ft. - 28 channels and up
Number of Inputs-16
Number of Returns-4 - 4 returns (with 8, 12, 16, or 24 inputs)
Type of Return Connectors-XL - XLR
Length in Feet (M)-050 - 50' (15.25)
|Package Weight||19.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.4 x 18.4 x 9.9"|