DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- How many times do you wish you had a way to do a quick drum changeover in a festival or multiple band setting? Well here it is! Leave the FM fanout (pictured left) connected into your snakehead.
- Then take the DrumDrop stagebox (pictured bottom) and prewire the drum kit - no mic cables necessary! Use two DrumDrop stageboxes in a festival setting to get miked up ahead when multiple sets of drums are on stage or will be rolled in on portable risers.
- Then just plug the W1 multipin from the fanout into the stagebox and you're ready to go in seconds! Or, use the hardwired version for a single setup to keep the stage neat and organized.
- Available with our traditional "Whirlwind Blue" multipair cable or Black upon request.
- Stay organized - all drum inputs remain on the same channels.
- Features four XLR inputs on the box for overheads, vocals, nearby backline inputs, etc.
- Stainless steel box blends in with drum hardware.
- Pack up one fanout and box at the end of the gig instead of all those mic cables.
- Standard length of cable end fanouts 3', standard length of fanout on
- stagebox is 8.5', custom configurations available. Includes snakeskin
- DRUMDROPND50 (hardwired)
- 25ft and 50 ft. lengths in stock. Other lengths made to order.
- Ship Weight: 10lbs