DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Waves WSG-Y16 I/O card for supported Yamaha Digital ConsolesThe Waves WSG-Y16 V2 I/O card for Yamaha digital consoles enables integration with Waves SoundGrid systems via a single Ethernet cable, providing live sound engineers with access to SoundGrid’s low-latency plugin processing, multitrack recording and playback, and audio networking. WSG-Y16 V2 also features clock Sync over Ethernet for syncing multiple consoles and performing digital splits.
Together with a SoundGrid DSP server and a Mac or PC, the Waves WSG-Y16 V2 card lets you process 16 channels of audio in low latency using SoundGrid-compatible plugins, directly from your Yamaha console.
- Extremely low-latency networking platform for processing, playback and recording
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz sample rates
- 16 I/O channels of audio at 44.1/48 kHz; 8 I/O channels of audio at 88.2/96 kHz
- Clock Sync over Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Works with all consoles installed with the WSG-Y16 V1 card
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects to SoundGrid systems and SoundGrid-compatible devices
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
- MIDI control from consoles
- Add up to four cards for 64/32-channel processing and recording