DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The cost effective xIn 4 increases a system’s analog input channel capacity resulting in a reduction in overall price per channel. Designed exclusively for use with Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP units, each of the four analog inputs’ parameters (5 gain levels, phantom power), along with bus assignments, are configured using Symetrix Composer open architecture software. xIn 4 set up is logical and fast with no requirement to use third party software; there are no mechanical switches or circuit board jumpers to set. Systems are simpler, cost less, and have fewer potential points of failure. A half-rack form factor conserves rack space, or, if preferred, the xIn 4 may be surface mounted.
- Audio input (A/D) expander for SymNet systems that capitalizes on the surplus DSP of a Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP unit to bring overall system
- costs down.
- 4 mic/line inputs, including +48 VDC phantom power, with the industry leading performance specifications of Edge and Radius.
- Configured with Symetrix Composer. No third party software, archaic DIP switches, or complicated front panel menus.
- Network audio expansion using Dante protocol over standard IT networks. Ultra low latency.
- Rack mount and surface mount kits sold separately.