DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The device shall provide twelve analog mic/line inputs that are adjustable from line to mic level with coarse gain and phantom power. Levels and phantom power shall be controllable via online connection with software only. Audio connections shall be accessed via rear panel 3.81 mm terminal block connectors.
Network audio expansion shall be provided by the Dante protocol. Primary and Secondary Dante network audio connections shall be provided for redundant network implementation. Connectors shall be gigabit RJ45 utilizing CAT6 cable.
A designer software application shall be provided that operates on a Windows computer, with network interface installed, running Windows® XP or higher operating system. Computer connection for configuration shall be via a hosting DSP unit’s rear panel Ethernet connector that communicates with the device via Dante.
The front panel shall include input signal level indicators as well as indicators for POWER and DANTE (PRIMARY and SECONDARY).
Audio conversion shall be 24-bit, 48 kHz and the dynamic range shall not be lower than 116 dB, A-weighted with a maximum input level of +23 dBu. The device shall have an IEC power input socket for 120-240 VAC. The device shall meet UL/CSA and CE safety requirements and comply with CE and FCC Part 15 emissions limits.
The device shall be RoHS compliant. The chassis shall be constructed of cold rolled steel and moulded plastic, and mount into a standard 19” 1U EIA rack. The device shall be a Symetrix SymNet xIn 12.
• Audio input (A/D) expander for SymNet systems that capitalizes on the surplus DSP of an Edge or Radius unit to bring overall system costs down.
• 12 mic/line inputs, including +48 VDC phantom power, with the industry leading performance specifications of Edge and Radius.
• Configured with SymNet Composer. No third party software, archaic DIP switches, or complicated front panel menus.
• Network audio expansion using Dante protocol over standard IT networks. Ultra low latency.
• Built-in switch for Dante provides direct connection to a SymNet system and daisy-chaining of up to 10 units without additional network