Adaptive Remote Control
Four push-button wall panel remote.
The ARC-SW4e is a modular remote control wall panel with four switches that are programmable as momentary latched or radio buttons. ARC-SW4e provides simple control over mutes source selection and preset triggering. Corresponding tri-color LEDs provide user feedback. LEDs may be linked to buttons or LEDs and buttons may be programmed independently. Symetrix DSP software performs all control assignments including button and LED functionality parameter limits and firmware version upgrades.
A single channel RJ-45 connection provides power and data to the ARC-SW4e. ARC-SW4e has an "idle" mode option for light-sensitive environments like theaters. Hardware lockout pins accommodate an installer supplied key switch. Furnished with a standard white single gang Decora® faceplate and splash resistant overlay. The ARC-SW4e fits in standard US wall boxes (sold separately) for in-wall or surface mount applications.
Benefits & Features
- Four switches are programmable as momentary latched or radio buttons with tri-color LEDs.
- Power control and a single channel of ARC Audio are connected via RJ-45 inputs.
- Supports “idle” mode for light-sensitive environments like theaters.
- Hardware lockout pins are provided to accommodate an installer supplied key switch. Software and hardware lockout functions can be independently programmed.
- Furnished with a standard white single gang Decora® faceplate and splash resistant overlay.
- Number of LEDs : 3
- Number of Switches : 4