DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The ARC-PSe provides serial control and power distribution over standard CAT5/6 cable for systems with more than 4 ARCs, or, when any number of ARCs are located long distances from a DSP unit. A half-rack form factor conserves rack space, or, if preferred, the ARC-PSe may be surface mounted. The incoming serial control signal coming from the DSP is received by the ARC-PSe on a RJ-45 input connector, and then power and signal are distributed via 8 RJ-45 output connectors. The use of off-the-shelf CAT5/6 cable and RJ-45 connectors reduces installation time and materials costs.
- The ARC-PSe distributes power and data to multiple ARC wall panels via eight RJ-45 connectors over long distances.
- Connects directly to any Symetrix DSP using standard CAT5/6 cables.
- Supports flexible ‘star’ configuration, ‘daisy-chain’, or a hybrid of the two.
- Versatile half-rack design. Mount 1 or 2 units in an optional 1U rack tray or surface mount with optional bracket.
- ARC Power Calculator spreadsheet helps determine maximum ARC quantities and distances between wall panels.