The ARC-PSe provides serial control and power distribution over standard CAT5/6 cable for systems with more than 4 ARCs, or, when any number of ARCs are located long distances from a DSP unit. A half-rack form factor conserves rack space, or, if preferred, the ARC-PSe may be surface mounted. The incoming serial control signal coming from the DSP is received by the ARC-PSe on a RJ-45 input connector, and then power and signal are distributed via 8 RJ-45 output connectors. The use of off-the-shelf CAT5/6 cable and RJ-45 connectors reduces installation time and materials costs.
- The ARC-PSe distributes power and data to multiple ARC wall panels via eight RJ-45 connectors over long distances.
- Connects directly to any Symetrix DSP using standard CAT5/6 cables.
- Supports flexible ‘star’ configuration, ‘daisy-chain’, or a hybrid of the two.
- Versatile half-rack design. Mount 1 or 2 units in an optional 1U rack tray or surface mount with optional bracket.
- ARC Power Calculator spreadsheet helps determine maximum ARC quantities and distances between wall panels.