Adaptive Remote Control
Menu-driven wall panel remote for Symetrix DSPs.
The ARC-2e Adaptive Remote Control Wall Panel taps into the full power of the Symetrix DSP system with twenty-four menus with up to sixteen enumerations each that address multiple functions or initiate complex logic-based control events.
Functions include: Gain preset triggering source selection room combining and volume control.
Intuitive Navigation: Pressing the menu button navigates through the menu names. The menu button is also acts as a preset trigger when a preset list is scrolled. The up/down arrow buttons adjust parameter settings and scroll through preset lists. Holding the menu button and using the up/down arrow keys moves forward or backward through the menus.
Programmable Setup: Menu brightness in "active" and "inactive" states are set independently so the display will "sleep" in light-sensitive environments like theaters. If the ARC-2e goes idle it can scroll a message and return to the top of its menu tree. Upper and lower parameter limits help contain the range of adjustment and a button press lockout will prevent tampering.
The menu-driven ARC-2e Adaptive Remote Control Wall Panel is used with Symetrix and SymNet products and controls up to 24 parameters in a system.
Benefits & Features
- 8-character backlit display supports up to thirty-one scrolling characters.
- Instant user feedback for control assignments default settings and actions.
- Three buttons navigate menus change values and enable or disable the remote control.
- All control assignments including item labeling parameter limits and firmware version upgrades are handled by software included with Symetrix DSP hardware.
- Standard with a white plastic faceplate ARC-2e mounts into a single gang electrical box (US).
- Processor: Atmel ATmega 128
- Field-Upgradeable Firmware: Yes
- Number of Menus: 24
- Enumerations per Menu: 16
- Menu Range Limits: Yes
- Maximum Characters per Menu Name: 31
- Maximum Number of Strings*: 255 (*A “string” is equal to eight characters.)
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 30VDC