DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- User Control of Symetrix DSP Systems
- Flexible and Extensible
- Easy to Install Using CAT5/6 Cabling
- Easy to Program Using Composer
- 24 menus, 16 items.
- Control basic audio functions or complex logic events.
- 8 character backlit display, 31 scrolling characters.
- 3 navigation buttons.
- Programmable brightness.
- Mounts in a single gang North American electrical box.
- Architect and Engineer Specifications: Symetrix Wall Panels.
- The series of wall panels shall be designated in two groups – Adaptive Remote Controls (ARC) and standard Remote Controls (RCs).
- The Menu ARC-2e shall include one 8-character backlit alpha-numeric display, one momentary button for menu selection, and two momentary buttons for value increment/decrement. The Menu ARC-2e shall mount in a standard U.S. single-gang box. Power and control shall be connected via two RJ45 connectors. Modular ARC wall panels shall consist of multiple models that mount in standard U.S. single-gang box, and shall be compatible with standard Decora® faceplates