5.25" High-Power Coaxial Surface-Mount Speaker with WEATHERX Technology
Designed for outdoor extreme weather surface-mount applications. SM-WX products are the same as their SM counterparts but with the addition of the WX weather Guard dual layer hydrophobic barrier inside the grille and all components are constructed from non-corrosive materials.
- High-power output for long throw and high SPL requirements.
- One 5.25 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch horn- loaded convex titanium dome tweeter mounted to a proprietary cast-alumi- num baffle and heat sink.
- 87.0 dB average sensitivity offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- Includes weatherized components for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Aluminum grille with powder-coat finish
- Includes a tool-free SpeedLeverTM captured ball mounting system for a fast and secure installation.
- Vertical and horizontal pivoting offer precision aiming for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Pan and tilt capabilities
- CE approved
- High quality black or white paint finish. Custom colors available.
- Included Accessories: Corrosion-resistant captured ball mount safety cable Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot
- Optional accessories: Pole-mount adaptor (AC-SM-PMA5) bent shaft (AC-SM- BS5) U-bracket (AC-SM-UB5).
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 100 Hz – 22 kHz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB): 69 Hz – 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 80 W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Transformer Options: 25 / 70.7 / 100 Volt option with a 8 Ohm direct
- Tweeter: 1" / 25 mm Convex Aluminum with BroadBeamHP Waveguide
- Woofer: 5.25"/ 130 mm Poly
- Connections: 4-pin Euroblock
- Dimensions: 12.48" H x 8.53" W x 12.01" D
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Pole-mount adaptor (AC-SM-PMA5)
- Bent shaft (AC-SM-BS5)
- U-bracket (AC-SM-UB5)