5.25" High-Power Coaxial Surface-Mount Speaker
- High-power output for long throw and high SPL requirements.
- One 5.25 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch horn- loaded convex titanium dome tweeter mounted to a proprietary cast-alumi- num baffle and heat sink.
- 87.0 dB average sensitivity offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- Includes weatherized components for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Aluminum grille with powder-coat finish
- Includes a tool-free SpeedLeverTM captured ball mounting system for a fast and secure installation.
- Vertical and horizontal pivoting offer precision aiming for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Pan and tilt capabilities
- CE approved
- High quality black or white paint finish. Custom colors available.
- Included Accessories: Corrosion-resistant captured ball mount safety cable Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot
- Optional accessories: Pole-mount adaptor (AC-SM-PMA5) bent shaft (AC-SM- BS5) U-bracket (AC-SM-UB5).
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 100 Hz – 22 kHz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB): 69 Hz – 22 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 80 W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 106 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Transformer Options: 25 / 70.7 / 100 Volt option with a 8 Ohm direct
- Tweeter: 1" / 25 mm Convex Aluminum with BroadBeamHP Waveguide
- Woofer: 5.25"/ 130 mm Poly
- Connections: 4-pin Euroblock
- Dimensions: 12.48" H x 8.53" W x 12.01" D
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Pole-mount adaptor (AC-SM-PMA5)
- Bent shaft (AC-SM-BS5)
- U-bracket (AC-SM-UB5)