High-Powered Surface-Mount Subwoofer
- Powered subwoofer with one 10-inch active woofer and one 10-inch passive radiator incorporating a 200-watt Class D amplifier.
- Polypropylene woofers with butyl rubber surrounds mated to steel baskets.
- Solid cabinet with textured paint finish.
- High output and maximum efficiency with an accentuated 70 Hz peak to maximize the listener’s low frequency experience.
- Powder-coated steel grilles provide lasting durability.
- Inputs include a balanced XLR and 70.7-volt high-level binding post input.
- More versatile with 70.7v high level input for adding powered bass in distributed systems.
- Full-range balanced XLR output with selectable 50 Hz to 200 Hz high-pass filters with full range LFE position.
- 0°/180° phase switch.
- High quality painted black or white textured finish. Custom colors available.
- Included accessory: Safety cable and forged eyebolt.
- Optional accessories: Surface mount bracket (AC-SM1001p-S) corner mount bracket (AC-SM1001p-C).
|System Type||10" (254 mm) active woofer with a 10" (254 mm) passive radiator|
|Sensitivity|| 92 dB at 2.83 V/1 m, 92 dB at 1 W/1 m 1 |
1 W, 1 m sensitivity determined using nominal impedanceclose
|Frequency Response||- 3 dB: 55 to 118 Hz, -10 dB: 41 to 224 Hz|
|Max. Program Power||300 W|
|Max. Continuous Power RMS||200 W|
|Max. Power SPL||111 dB at 1 m|
|Low Frequency Transducer||One active 10" (254 mm) polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround, one passive 10" (254 mm) polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround|
|Low Frequency Voice Coil||1.38" (35.0 mm)|
|Crossover Frequency||Variable, user-selectable 50 Hz through 200 Hz|
|High-Pass Filter||Variable, user-selectable 50 Hz through 200 Hz|
|Enclosure Material||MDF with plywood top and back|
|Approvals||Regulatory CE, RoHS|
|Height||14" (355.6 mm) excluding feet|
|Width||24.6" (624.6 mm)|
|Depth||14.4" (364.7 mm) excluding SM bracket|
|Weight||27 lb (12.3 kg)|
|Packaging Info||Packaging Info|
|Package Weight||33.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.0 x 19.0 x 14.0"|