DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
8" Coaxial Open-Ceiling Speaker
RSi Series BroadBeam Open-Ceiling Speakers and Subwoofer are designed for open-ceiling applications. All RSi products are weather-resistant for indoor or outdoor installations and come with BroadBeam dispersion technology (except RS31-EZ RS31-EZ-T & RS4-EZ). Hanging hardware Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot are included.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 6.5 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes UL-listed hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy access six-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position simplifies ordering and inventory tracking.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 88.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) 2239 (hanging cable) and Mil-Spec 810 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: AC-RS-SM6 bracket for surface-mount applications.
- Frequency Response(-3 dB): 65 Hz - 22 kHz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB): 48 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92.5
- Power Capacity RMS: 125
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 112
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Transformer Options: 1.1 - 66 W
- Woofer: 8" Poly
- Tweeter: 1" BroadBeam®
- Connections: 4-Pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 437.7 mm / 17.23"
- Visible Diameter: 376.5 mm / 14.82"
- Weight: 20.5 lbs / 9.2 kG
- Colors: Black / White