8" High Power Coaxial Open-Ceiling Speaker
HPi Series High-SPL BroadBeam Open-Ceiling Speakers are engineered for high power and high efficiency. The HPi series features BroadBeamHP and ZeroReflection enclosure technologies. All HPi series speakers are designed for indoor/outdoor open-ceiling and surface-mount applications. All models available in black or white. Custom colors available.
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 8 inch treated fiber woofer and one 1.42 inch compression driver (1.0 inch exit) mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- High output and 120-watt transformer for the sound reinforcement and PA markets.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy-access five-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Average sensitivity of 94.0 dB offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2239 (hanging cable) approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: surface-mount bracket (AC-RS-SM8).
|Frequency Response(-3 dB)||93 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Low Frequency(-10 dB)||65 Hz|
|Power Capacity RMS||124|
|Max SPL dB @ 1 M||115.0|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Transformer Options||1.9 - 120 W|
|Woofer||8 in. Treated Fiber|
|Tweeter||1 in. BroadBeamHP®|
|Visible Height||17.23" / 437.7 mm|
|Visible Diameter||14.82" / 376.5 mm|
|Weight||26.8 lbs / 12.2 kg|
|Colors||Black / White|