Two 1" Stereo High-Directivity with 20" Dome
FP Series Focus Point Speakers
The professional's choice for contained music and messaging. Dual-Parabolic™ technology directs high-performance sound—music messaging broadcast audio sound effects etc.—to an exact spot. Engineered to provide tightly focused sound to a small area under the dome without disturbing the surrounding area. For added visual and marketing impact custom-printed SoundSleeves are available. Dome finish is clear with black speaker. Custom dome colors are available. Black and white domes are available. Optional SoundSleeve for decorative or marketing applications.
- Patented Dual-Parabolic™ dispersion control technology provides a targeted audio footprint with true stereo separation.
- Twin 1.0 in concave aluminum high-excursion drivers in individually sealed compartments for stereo or mono music and messaging.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for accurate sound reproduction.
- Narrow 30º coverage angle for sharp focus.
- 20.25 in custom-molded PETG clear polymer dome for minimal visual impact.
- User-selectable 350 Hz high-pass filter.
- Single-point balanced mounting for easy and clean-looking installs.
- Ships with clear dome custom colors available.
- Included accessories: hanging bracket mounting bushing and a 15-foot hanging cable which includes four 16-gauge inputs and a CAT V cable.
- Optional modules include motion sensor (FP-Motion) LED light (FP-Light) amplification (FP-Amp) and scent unit (FP-ScentAir™); optional 15-volt 5-amp or 15-volt 3-amp power supply necessary for all module accessories (AC-PS-1550 or AC-PS-1530). The FP-ScentAir ships plumbed for scent unit
- Optional electronic accessories include 10- and 20-watt Install Sound > Install Speakers > Transformers with junction box for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications (AC-JB10-XFMR AC-JB20-XFMR) and an external amplification unit with power supply (SA202-RDT) for use with any FP module.
- Additional optional accessories include: wall bracket sound sleeves and rigid mount adaptor.
- Ships as individual unit bulk shipping available.
2 x 25 mm stereo or mono high-directivity (8 ? stereo, 4 ? mono). Transformer for distributed systems (25 / 70.7 / 100 V) (sold separately)
Nominal: 8 ? stereo, 4 ? mono 1
Impedance listed per IEC 60268-5 with a minimum less than 80% the nominal impedance
75 dB (dB @ 2.83 V/1 m)
1 W/1 m sensitivity determined using nominal impedance
170 Hz to 22 kHz (300 Hz with high-pass filter) (-3 dB)
Frequency response measured in half or full space as dictated by speaker mounting con