DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Two 1" Stereo High-Directivity with 20" Dome
FP Series Focus Point Speakers
The professional's choice for contained music and messaging. Dual-Parabolic™ technology directs high-performance sound—music messaging broadcast audio sound effects etc.—to an exact spot. Engineered to provide tightly focused sound to a small area under the dome without disturbing the surrounding area. For added visual and marketing impact custom-printed SoundSleeves are available. Dome finish is clear with black speaker. Custom dome colors are available. Black and white domes are available. Optional SoundSleeve for decorative or marketing applications.
- Patented Dual-Parabolic™ dispersion control technology provides a targeted audio footprint with true stereo separation.
- Twin 1.0 in concave aluminum high-excursion drivers in individually sealed compartments for stereo or mono music and messaging.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for accurate sound reproduction.
- Narrow 30º coverage angle for sharp focus.
- 20.25 in custom-molded PETG clear polymer dome for minimal visual impact.
- User-selectable 350 Hz high-pass filter.
- Single-point balanced mounting for easy and clean-looking installs.
- Ships with clear dome custom colors available.
- Included accessories: hanging bracket mounting bushing and a 15-foot hanging cable which includes four 16-gauge inputs and a CAT V cable.
- Optional modules include motion sensor (FP-Motion) LED light (FP-Light) amplification (FP-Amp) and scent unit (FP-ScentAir™); optional 15-volt 5-amp or 15-volt 3-amp power supply necessary for all module accessories (AC-PS-1550 or AC-PS-1530). The FP-ScentAir ships plumbed for scent unit
- Optional electronic accessories include 10- and 20-watt Install Sound > Install Speakers > Transformers with junction box for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications (AC-JB10-XFMR AC-JB20-XFMR) and an external amplification unit with power supply (SA202-RDT) for use with any FP module.
- Additional optional accessories include: wall bracket sound sleeves and rigid mount adaptor.
- Ships as individual unit bulk shipping available.
2 x 25 mm stereo or mono high-directivity (8 ? stereo, 4 ? mono). Transformer for distributed systems (25 / 70.7 / 100 V) (sold separately)
Nominal: 8 ? stereo, 4 ? mono 1
Impedance listed per IEC 60268-5 with a minimum less than 80% the nominal impedance
75 dB (dB @ 2.83 V/1 m)
1 W/1 m sensitivity determined using nominal impedance
170 Hz to 22 kHz (300 Hz with high-pass filter) (-3 dB)
Frequency response measured in half or full space as dictated by speaker mounting con