8" High-Power Coaxial In-Ceiling DeepCan Speaker
SoundTube’s CMi series incorporates BroadBeam® full-frequency dispersion technology and fixed-wing installation features for any type of hanging-tile or sheetrock application.
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- 120-watt transformer and high output for the sound reinforcement and PA markets.
- A 12.46-inch steel DeepCan for additional bass response.
- One 8.0 inch treated fiber driver and one compression driver with a 1.0 inch exit mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation blind-mount fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixes to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 6.4 mm (0.25 in.) to 48.5 mm (1.91 in.).
- Easy access five-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Sensitivity of 93 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included accessories: tile bridge Euroblock connector conduit plate support cable paint mask/installation aid.
- Optional accessories: color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB) junction box (AC-CMi-JOBX) and safety restraint strap.
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 77Hz - 22kHz
- Low Frequency (-10dB): 61Hz
- Sensitvity: 93.0dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 125W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 114dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Woofer: 8" treated fiber
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver
- Connections: Four-Pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 1.08"
- Visible Diameter: 14.76"
- Weight: 23.9 lbs
- Colors: Black, White