8" Coaxial In-Ceiling DeepCan Speaker
SoundTube’s CMi series incorporates BroadBeam® full-frequency dispersion technology and fixed-wing installation features for any type of hanging-tile or sheetrock application.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- A 12.46-inch steel DeepCan provides additional bass response
- One 8.0 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation blind-mount fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access five-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Sensitivity of 90.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included accessories: tile bridge Euroblock connector conduit plate support cable paint mask/installation aid
- Optional accessories: color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB) junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX) safety restraint strap.
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 73Hz - 22kHz
- Low Frequency(-10dB): 56Hz
- Sensitivity: 90.5
- Power Capacity (RMS): 125W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Transformer Options: 1.9 - 120W
- Woofer: 8" Poly
- Mid: N/A
- Tweeter: 1" BroadBeam
- Connections: Four-pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 1.08"
- Visible Diameter: 14.76"
- Weight: 12.5"
- Colors: Black or White