6.5" High Power Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker
SoundTube’s CMi series incorporates BroadBeam® full-frequency dispersion technology and fixed-wing installation features for any type of hanging-tile or sheetrock application.
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- A 66-watt transformer and high output for the sound reinforcement and PA markets.
- One 6.5 inch treated fiber driver and one compression driver with a 1.0 inch exit mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation blind-mount fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixes to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 91.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge conduit plate Euroblock connector and paint mask/installation aid.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB) junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 73Hz - 22kHz
- Low Frequency (-10dB): 62Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitvity: 91.5dB
- Power Capacity RMS: 100W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M: 111.5dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Transformer Options: 0.75 - 66 W
- Woofer: 6.5" Treated Fiber
- Tweeter: High-power compression transducer
- Connections: Four-pin Euroblock
- Visible Height: 1.08"
- Visible Diameter: 14.76"
- Weight: 12.8lbs
- Colors: Black, White