6.5" Coaxial In-Ceiling Speaker
SoundTube’s CMi series incorporates BroadBeam® full-frequency dispersion technology and fixed-wing installation features for any type of hanging-tile or sheetrock application.
- Patented BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 6.5 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex aluminum tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum motor-board and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation blind-mount fixed-wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.69 inch (42.9 mm).
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25- 70.7- and 100-volt applications with a transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 88 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge Euroblock connector paint mask conduit plate.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (purple) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM8-PCB) junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).
6.5" (16.5 cm) coaxial, in-ceiling, ported (33 W transformer for 25,70.7,100 VDC or transformer bypass)
1 x 4-pin, 5.08 mm Euroblock