Offering digital flash recording / playback (MicroSDHC) capabilities, the VP83F shotgun microphone works with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders.
With its rugged build, true-to-life audio quality, and intuitive design, the VP83F LensHopper™ delivers the perfect blend of form and function. For use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, it offers digital flash recording / playback (MicroSDHC) capabilities that enable WAV file capture at 24-bit / 48 kHz sampling rate.
This compact shotgun microphone features detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time. The intuitive menu and one-button recording function make it fast and easy to use in almost any environment.
- Shotgun microphone with digital flash recording / playback capabilities for mounting on a DSLR camera or HD camcorder
- Electret condenser cartridge with supercardioid / lobar polar pattern
- Integrated shock mounting system that provides robust isolation from unwanted noise
- Includes VP83F, 2 AA batteries, cable, shoe mount, windscreen, and user guide
Exceptional Audio Performance with Integrated Flash Recording
- Integrated digital flash recording (MicroSDHC, up to 32 GB) for WAV file capture at 24-bit / 48 kHz sampling rate
- Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction
- Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern that rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source
- Superior RF immunity that avoids unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices
- Easily accessible MicroSD card slot that allows quick “pop-out” card access
Intuitive Menu and Controls
- Easy-to-read, back-lit LCD screen that displays audio and battery metering, track information, headphone volume, mic gain, low-cut filter, and remaining recording time
- Five-position joystick that provides advanced user controls for headphone monitoring, low-cut filter and mic gain adjustments, track management, and playback support
- One-touch record button that facilitates fast audio capture and allows for pausing and stopping
- Adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1 dB increments) for fine-tuning audio
Durable and Lightweight
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting system that provides robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise (exclusively developed with Rycote for the VP83F)
- Durable, all-metal construction that meets legendary Shure quality standards in a lightweight design
|Frequency Response||50–20,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid / lobar|