The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending) Scan and Sync and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR loop out and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit front or back mountable antennas and power supply.
- Exceptional Audio Quality... Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
- Robust RF Performance... Precision front-end RF filtering the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner stronger RF signal fewer dropouts and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Category-leading Setup and Operation Features... Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
P9T PSM900 Transmitter
|RF output power selectable||10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)|
|RF output impedance||50 (typical)|
|Dimensions||197mm x 166mm x 42mm|
|Power requirement||(RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio) 415 mA, typical|