DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending) Scan and Sync and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR loop out and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit front or back mountable antennas and power supply.
- Exceptional Audio Quality... Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
- Robust RF Performance... Precision front-end RF filtering the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner stronger RF signal fewer dropouts and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Category-leading Setup and Operation Features... Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
P9T PSM900 Transmitter
|RF output power selectable||10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)|
|RF output impedance||50 (typical)|
|Dimensions||197mm x 166mm x 42mm|
|Power requirement||(RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio) 415 mA, typical|