DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The P9HW is a wired, two-channel stereo personal monitor with individual mix controls. It delivers improved audio clarity and reduced feedback onstage versus traditional speaker wedges. Listen to one or two channels of audio from the mixing console through earphones, using Mix Mode technology to customize the mono blend or stereo mode to set the left/right balance. A four-band EQ and volume limiting further individualize the sound. Two standard AA batteries provide up to 6 hours of continuous use. The optional SB900 rechargeable battery (sold separately) extends runtime and allows easy in-unit charging. With a compact and rugged aluminum body, the P9HW ensures a long lifetime of use and easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap. Y-splitter cable included for connection to audio sources.
- P9HW is ideal for drummers and keyboard players who want the audio clarity and reduced feedback of in-ear monitors but don't need wireless mobility
- Works with PSM900 Personal Monitor Systems
- Provides up to 9 continuous hours of runtime with 2 AA batteries
- Offers extended runtime with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, which can charge in the body pack
- Includes P9HW, Y-splitter cable, 2 AA batteries, battery adapter kit, zipper bag, and user guide