The MXWANI4 4-Channel Audio Network Interface from Shure is designed to connect and distribute Shure's Microflex wireless system to conference room AV systems. It is Dante network compatible and features 4 analog outputs as well as a 4-port gigabit Ethernet switch. The MXWANI4 can be controlled through either its front-panel or through a networked Mac or PC running the Microflex Wireless Control software.
The unit can provide power over Ethernet (PoE) through its first port, allowing you to power such components as the Microflex MXWAPT transceiver. You can monitor your audio via the front-panel 1/4" headphone output.
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimized port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel