Microflex® Standard Install Sound > Install Microphones > Gooseneck microphones bring a whole new meaning to the word flexible with their fully adjustable Install Sound > Install Microphones > Gooseneck. Designed for easy replacement and available in cardioid supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns the interchangeable Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges offer wide frequency response and accurate sound reproduction for a wide variety of applications such as houses of worship courtrooms and conference centers. Plus the condenser Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges fit every model in the Microflex product line for enhanced convenience and consistent sound.
Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Gooseneck microphones are available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from. One model includes a silent mute switch with LED indicator a Shure Microflex exclusive. And every Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Gooseneck features high sensitivity and balanced transformerless output for maximum resistance to electromagnetic hum and RF interference even over long cable runs.
The polar pattern of the cartridge is indicated by the model number suffix:
C = Cardioid S = Supercardioid N = No Cartridge
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges provide the right polar pattern for any application
- Balanced transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- New brighter LED improves visibility under strong ambient lighting
- Logic input and output terminals for remote control or use with automatic microphone mixers
- Snap-fit foam windscreen
|Output Impedance||180 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||67.5dB|
|Included Accessories||Desktop Base, 10' Cable|