MX392 and MX393 Microflex® Wired Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary Microphones from Shure are equipped with features like programmable silent membrane switches logic inputs and outputs and LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars boardrooms and distance learning centers Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges.
•MX392: Surface-mount mic; LED logic input/switch logic output terminals screw terminal connections attached unterminated cable
•MX393: Surface-mount mic; miniature three pin connector 12' XLR cable
•Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
•Interchangeable cardioid supercardioid and omnidirectional Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
•Sleek low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
•Balanced transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
•Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
•LED logic input and switch logic output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers (MX392 models only)
MX392/S Microflex Boundary Microphone
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Pickup angle (-3 dB): 115 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (1 kHz ref. 1 V per Pascal ): -26.5 dBV/Pa (47.3 mV)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 kOhm load): 116 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 72.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 22.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range at 1 kOhm Load: 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin output connector.
- Logic Connections: LED IN: Active low (<1.0v), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.; SWITCH OUT: Active low (<0.5V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 24V (up to 50V through 3 k ohms).
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
- 3 of the preamplifier XLR output connector.
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: