Omnidirectional Miniature White Condenser Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary Microphone 12 inch Attached Cable Detachable Preamp with XLR.
There's never been smarter Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary microphones than the Microflex models from Shure. With many models to choose from equipped with features like programmable silent membrane switches logic inputs and outputs and LED indicators Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars boardrooms and distance learning centers. Every Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary microphone features one of the new interchangeable condenser Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges. Available in cardioid supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns the Microflex Live Sound > DJ Equipment > Cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound options for every installation. In addition their programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes. Attractively designed with a low profile professional appearance the Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations. Find out why we call the new Microflex Install Sound > Install Microphones > Boundary microphones "the smart choice" for just about every application.
- House of Worship
- Conference Tables
MX391/O Microflex Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone
- Polar Pattern : Omnidirectional
- Pickup angle: 360 degrees
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 180 Ohms actual (rated at 150Ohms)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity(1 kHz ref. 1 V per Pascal ): -21.5 dB (81.4 mV)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 kOhm load): 110.7 dB (All settings +6 dB at 0 gain)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 79.5 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 14.5 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range at 1 kOhm Load: 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V), -12 dB at 0 gain
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of the preamplifier XLR output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: