New Product — Converts Dante™ digital audio signal to four discrete line / mic analog signals.
Converts Dante™ digital audio signal to four discrete line / mic analog signals.
- Single Ethernet port carries Dante audio, power (PoE – class 0)
- LEDs indicate device status and audio signal
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron® and AMX®
- 4 Band C/S PEQ on every channel
- Provides channel summing to combine Dante™ signals from the network and send them over a single analog output
- Browser-based software control for all device parameters, per output channel:
- Mute control
- Digital gain
- Polarity control
- 1/3 Rack unit wide
- Chassis ground screw (BLOCK version only) provides common chassis ground for multiple inputs
- Available in block connector and standard XLR variations