The Sennheiser MKE102 is simply an ME102 omnidirectional lavalier capsule and KA100 connecting cable. The combination eliminates the guess work involved with matching the ME102 to the KA100 cable of choice. This package includes the Right Angle Cable and 1/8" (3.5mm) Locking Mini Connection for EW wireless series.
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Not Specified by Manfacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Not Specified by Manfacturer
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 133 dB (THD = 1%)
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power Provided by EW Series Transmitters
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Output Connectors: 1/8" Mini Jack Designed for Use with the EW Series Transmitters
- Case: Small Protective Carrying Case
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications: Wireless Audio for Videography, Broadcast, Live Performance (Stage), Lectures, etc.
- Dimensions: .48 x .24" (12 x 6mm) LxW
- Weight: .035 oz. (1 g)