Zone Wolf 2 Channel Zoning Mixer
The RM68 is designed to mix up to three microphones with three stereo sources and send them in any combination to two separate zones. It's versatile inputs and outputs as well as commercial grade design make it an important problem solver in many audio situations such as restaurants churches schools etc. It also works great as a HiFi preamp.
- 2-Zones / 6-Assignable RCA Inputs.
- 3 XLR Inputs w/Phantom Power.
- Bass & Treble Control on each Zone.
- Talkover on Mic 1 to Assigned Zone.
- 1/4" TRS Outputs.
- Input Impedance: Mic: 600 Ohms XLR Bal.
- CMRR: 52 dB mic
- THD: <.003%
- S/N Ratio: 106 dB
- Tone Controls: 12 dB boost/cut, 250Hz center
- Max Gain: 60 dB mic, 26 dB source
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Output Level: +17 dBV max
- Source: +24 dB
- Max Input Level: Mic: -14 dBV bal.
- Output Impedance: 50Ohms
- Source: 22kOhms gold plated RCA
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6" (48.3cm x 4.5cm x 15cm)