DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The RA63b is an eight channel mono, or four channel stereo distribution amplifier designed for the contractor / install market. The outputs are designed to drive high-level balanced lines in a sound distribution system. The screw terminals on the rear panel are for input and output, and each output may power more than one line.
- Input Impedance: 100 K Ohms balanced
- Max Input Level: +22 dBV
- I/O Connectors: Screw terminal; + -, and ground
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms balanced
- Max Output Level: +24 dB
- Max Gain: 20 dB
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz, +/- 1 dB
- THD: <.008%
- Power: 120 VAC 50-60 Hz, 15VA
- Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" (48 x 4.5 x 17 cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3 kg)
- Mono or Stereo Operation - mono input to eight outputs, or stereo inputs to four stereo outputs.
- +20 dB Gain switch.
- Screw Terminal inputs and outputs.
- The RA63b replaces the old RA63s. The new ra63b has all the same features, but has an easy access stereo mono switch.