DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The RA2100b is a stereo 100W/channel RMS power amplifier in a standard 2 rack space format. It is intended for professional audio and distributed musical applications. The unit features 100 Watts per channel RMS into four ohms, 85 Watts per channel into eight ohms, and for the contractor - 70 Volts / eight ohms. The unit also features MOSFET drivers in a voltage and current gain circuit and a one-second input turn-on delay. The RA2100b will drive 25 Volt speaker lines directly from each channel, or 70 Volt lines bridged.
- Power Output, Stereo: 100 Watts RMS/ch. 4 Ohms, 85 Watts RMS/ch. 8 Ohms
- Bridged: 200 Watts into 70 Volt or 8 Ohms
- Minimum Load Impedance: 4 Ohms (8 Ohms bridged)
- Sensitivity: <1 VRMS for full output
- THD: <.05% (500 Hz @ 1 Watt)
- IMD: <.05%
- S/N Ratio: >95 dB A Weighted
- Power Bandwidth: 70 - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Damping Factor: >150
- Slew Rate: 100 V/microSecond
- Phase Shift: <10 Deg., 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms balanced
- Power: 120 VAC 60 Hz 2.5A, 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Size: 19" x 3.5" x 7.5" (48 x 9 x 19 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
- 100 Watts RMS per output (4 Ohm).
- 85 Watts RMS per output (8 Ohm).
- 200 Watts RMS into 70 Volt (8 Ohm).
- 1/4" and RCA inputs.
- Fault Protected Output Stage.