DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Perfect for any condenser microphone, the new PB224 powers even the high-current draw microphones. The unit features a complete redesign in the voltage supply circuits, offering a rock solid 48 volts of clean phantom power. The 224 now sports a vastly improved molded plastic battery compartment for the two 9 Volt alkaline batteries, however it will still operate on the Rolls PS27 AC adapter.
- Phantom Voltage: 48V
- Connectors: 2: Male XLR, 2: Female XLR, 1: 5mm DC input jack
- Power Input: 2 - 9V Alkaline Batteries, or 12 - 18 VCD (Rolls PS27)
- Current drain 40ma nominal one mic 15vdc
- Size: 5.5" x 2.7" x 1.75"
- Weight: 2 lb (.9 Kg)
- Power condenser microphones requiring phantom power
- Operates on two 9 Volt alkaline batteries, or the included Rolls PS27 12VDC adapter
- High frequency switching power supply to eliminate noise
- Utilizes a switching regulator for stable voltage performance