MiniMix Pro Mic/Source Mixer
The MX122 is a five channel audio mixer which combines a single microphone signal with four stereo instrument or line level signals. The XLR Microphone input has a trim control and switchable +12 VDC phantom power available. The unit is ideal for musicians needing to mix stereo keyboards and sound modules with a single microphone.
- 1 XLR Mic Input with rear panel Trim control balanced
- 4 individual 1/4" Stereo Inputs.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS Outputs.
- Balance control on each channel (Pan on the Mic channel).
- Headphone / Auxiliary Outputs.
- +12VDC Phantom Power.
- External Power Supply included for low noise operation.
|Total # Of Inputs||5|
|Mic/Line Inputs|| 3-pin XLR Microphone x1
L/R 1/4" Phone Stereo Line x4
|Stereo Line Inputs||Inputs 2 through 5|
|BUS (Group) Outputs||No|
|2 Trk Master I/O||Stereo Main: L/R 1/4" Phone|
|Monitor Outputs|| 1/4" TRS Headphone Output
1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Mini Output
|Channel Level Control||Rotary Level Control|
|Phantom Power||12 VDC|
|Metering||Power Indicator LED|
|Dynamic Range||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>90 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< .004%|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC External Power Supply|
|Dimensions||8.4" x 1.7" x 5" (21.3 x 4.3 x 13 cm) (WxHxD)|
|Weight||2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)|