DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The MA1705 is a single rack space mixer amplifier designed for installation applications. The unit provides a compact and efficient way to mix up to three sources such as AM/FM tuners, CD players, and video players with up to two microphones. Priority talkover is provided on Microphone One for paging, and on Source Three for a jukebox, telephone, etc. The power amplifier provides 70 Watts of power when connected to a 70 volt speaker system.
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 600 Ohms XLR balanced
- Source: 22K Ohms RCA
- Insert: 22K Ohms 1/4" TS unbalanced
- Max Input Level:
- Mic: -14 dBV Mic level Max
- Source: 24 dBV
- Insert: + 20 dB
- Connectors: 2: XLR, 6: Stereo RCA, 3: 1/4" TRS, 1: 1/4" TS
- Phantom Power: +12 VDC
- Max Gain:
- Mic: 60 dB
- Source: 26 dB
- Tone Controls: +/-12 dB 100 Hz Bass +/-12 dB 11kHz Treble
- Noise Floor: - 80 dB
- S/N Ratio: 96 dB
- Priority Attenuation: 60 dB
- POWER AMP:
- Recommended Load: 70 Volt line (70 Watts maximum)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz to 20 kHz
- Size (W x H x D): 19" x 1.75" x 5" (48 x 4.5 x 12.7)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Two Microphone inputs with phantom power.
- Tone controls for each Mic input.
- Three stereo Source inputs (mixed to mono).
- Bass and Treble controls on Sources Two and Three.
- Priority ducking on Mic Two and Source One.
- Dual pre-master level Record Output.
- Fault protected power amp.
- Balanced 70 volt line output.
- Spring-loaded output terminals.
- Clip indication.
- FR4 Double-sided epoxy circuit board.
- Socketed ICs.
- Made in the U.S.A.