DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The HA243 is a high powered headphone amplifier with four 1/4” and 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone outs. The HA243 features an A-B switch for each channel to monitor either the A or B input with the flick of a switch!
- Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +26 dBV
- Max Gain: 20 dB per channel
- Output Power: 326 mW per side, 652 mW per channel (@ 62 Ohms)
- S/N Ratio: 92 dB
- THD: <.008%
- Power: 15 VDC (Adapter included)
- Size: 6.75 x 1.75 x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.65 LBS
- 4: 1/4" TRS Headphone Outputs with Level Control.
- With the new JRC3414 I.C.'s it has plenty of gain!!!
- 1/4" , 3.5mm and RCA A and B Inputs.
- Switchable mono or stereo for both A and B inputs