DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
Designed for high end RCA audio distribution the DA134 is a four channel distribution amplifier. RCA and 1/8” inputs that can be switched from mono or stereo. The DA134 will distribute a mono signal to eight outputs, or a stereo signal to four stereo outputs. The outputs are designed to drive line level signals. The DA134 is the perfect distribution amp anywhere high quality sound distribution is required.
- Input Impedance: 10 K?
- Max Input Level: +12 dBV
- Output Impedance: 470 ?
- Max Output Level: +12 dB
- Max Gain: 20 dB
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Cross Talk: -70 dB (stereo)
- Frequency Response: DC - 60 kHz, +/- 1 dB
- THD: <.008%
- Power: 15 VDC
- Size: 6.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lbs. 3 oz.
- Expands the output of a stereo device to multiple outputs
- Can raise the output level to true line level for any output
- Stereo 4 channel distribution amplifier
- Front panel volume controls
- Mono or Stereo operation
- DC low end frequency for audiophile frequency response
- Small compact design
- Accepts inputs directly from I-pad / I-pod or laptop
- Included Rolls PS27s power supply.
- Stereo pass thru: For connection to another DA134