DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The ABC904 is a passive stereo or mono signal switching device designed to route a single signal to three outputs, or three input signals to a single output. For the guitarist, the ABC904 is used to select between three guitars to a single amplifier, or possibly a single guitar switched to three separate amplifiers.
- Connectors: 5 ea; 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve jacks
- Indicators: 3 ea; T1 LEDs (1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Red)
- Switches: 3 ea; Triple pull / double throw push switches
- Power: 9 Volt (for the LEDs)
- Size: 4" W x 1.9" H (at highest point) x 4.13" D
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve jacks
- Uses a single 9V battery to power the indicator LEDs
- Housed in a sturdy 13 guage (.090 in.) steel chassis