The Subscape 8 is a direct-burial, 8” subwoofer to complement Periscape speakers. With 150 watts (RMS) of power handling, it brings strong bass response to your outdoor installations and is the perfect companion to Periscape spike-mount speakers. Once installed, the only visible part of the speaker is a discreet, brown vent cap. One Subscape subwoofer is suitable for installations of up to 7 Periscape units; additional subwoofers are recommended for larger installations. The Subscape 8 may also be used with other Rockustics speakers or other outdoor products. A built-in transformer provides convenience for 70V installations; the subwoofer may also be operated in 8 ohm direct mode. When installed in 8 ohm mode, we recommend the use of the PhaseTech P350 subwoofer amp.
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
- Impedance (min) 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity dB @ 2.83V/1M 87.0 dB
- Sensitivity dB @ 1W/1M (2) 87.0 dB
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 38 Hz - 135 Hz
- Frequency Response (±10 dB) 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max. Program Power 300W
- Max. Continuous Power RMS 150W
- Max. Power SPL @ 1 M 109.0 dB
- Tap Selector 3 sets bare wire leads with optional transformer bypass
- Transformer Options 70.7 / 100 Volt option with 8 Ohm direct
- Transducer - Low Frequency Driver 8" Polypropylene Cone w/ Butyl Rubber Surround
- Colors Brown
- Height (SM = Height) 724 mm / 28.5"