DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The Subscape 12 is a direct-burial, 12” subwoofer to complement Periscape speakers. With 300 watts (RMS) of power handling, it brings ground-shaking bass response to your outdoor installations and is the perfect companion to Periscape spike-mount speakers. Once installed, the only visible part of the speaker is a discreet, brown vent cap. One Subscape subwoofer is suitable for installations of up to 7 Periscape units; additional subwoofers are recommended for larger installations. The Subscape 12 may also be used with other Rockustics speakers or other outdoor products. A built-in transformer provides convenience for 70V installations; the subwoofer may also be operated in 8 ohm direct mode. When installed in 8 ohm mode, we recommend the use of the PhaseTech P350 subwoofer amp.
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
- Impedance (min) 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity dB @ 2.83V/1M 87.0 dB
- Sensitivity dB @ 1W/1M (2) 87.0 dB
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 27 Hz - 110 Hz
- Frequency Response (±10 dB) 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max. Program Power 600W
- Max. Continuous Power RMS 300W
- Max. Power SPL @ 1 M 109.0 dB
- Tap Selector 3 sets of bare wire leads with optional transformer bypass
- Transducer - Low Frequency Driver 12" Subwoofer Driver Poly
- Colors Brown
- Inputs 3 sets of bare wire leads with optional transformer bypass
- Height (SM = Height) 635 mm / 25"