DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
The Subscape 10 is a direct-burial, 10” subwoofer to complement Periscape speakers. With 250 watts (RMS) of power handling, it is an ideal companion to Periscape spike-mount speakers. Once installed, the only visible part of the speaker is a discreet, brown vent cap. One Subscape subwoofer is suitable for installations of up to 7 Periscape units; additional subwoofers are recommended for larger installations. The Subscape 10 may also be used with other Rockustics speakers or other outdoor products. A built-in transformer provides convenience for 70V installations; the subwoofer may also be operated in 8 ohm direct mode. When installed in 8 ohm mode, we recommend the use of the PhaseTech P350 subwoofer amp.
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
- Impedance (min) 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity dB @ 2.83V/1M 87.0 dB
- Sensitivity dB @ 1W/1M (2) 87.0 dB
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) 32 Hz - 105 Hz
- Frequency Response (±10 dB) 25 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max. Program Power 500W
- Max. Continuous Power RMS 250W
- Max. Power SPL @ 1 M 111.0 dB
- Tap Selector 3 sets bare wire leads with optional transformer bypass
- Transformer Options 70.7 / 100 Volt option with 8 Ohm direct
- Transducer - Low Frequency Driver 10" Polypropylene Cone w/ Butyl Rubber Surround
- Colors Brown
- Height (SM = Height) 635 mm / 25"