The RF Spotlight is an antenna used for “nearfield” UHF wireless audio applications. The slim 7mm floor pad housing allows deployment in close proximity to talent - on the floor, under carpets and stages - which raises the signal-to-noise ratio considerably and allows microphones to operate in extremely hostile RF conditions.
- Frequency range 470-698 MHz
- Compatible with any wireless microphone
- Operate mics under brutal RF conditions
- 10 ft. BNC coax cable lead
- *Coaxial cable (1 required) not included*
- Indestructable 7mm thin polymer housing