UHF Ceiling Antenna
Architect-Approved Antenna for UHF Mics
The CX-22 Antenna is an unobtrusive near field antenna system designed to work with wireless microphones. It attaches easily to any standard 2' x 2' ceiling tile with the included hardware kit and blends in easily to any boardroom classroom or other drop-ceiling environment. Available with an optional junction box and in custom color-matched paint the CX-22 Antenna has similar interference-mitigation characteristics to RFvenue's RF Spotlight but in a more install-friendly form factor. It is particularly useful where many separate wireless systems are inter-operating across the facility and local field "spotlight" coverage is desired to maximize available spectrum and mitigate interference between rooms.
- Frequency Range 470 - 698 MHz + 216 MHz for Installed Sound > Assisted Listening Transmit
- Hardware kit includes mounting screws brackets and safety wire loop
- Outer dimensions 14 x 14''
- Standard BNC coaxial cable connector
- Custom paint match available
- Junction box option
- Plenum rated coaxial cabling available in any length