The CP Beam antenna is a high performance, directional UHF antenna in a lightweight, portable package. Unlike other bulky helicals that require flight cases, the CP Beam is quickly deployed and stowed - fitting in a 2RU rack drawer and weighing just 2.5 lbs. 9 dBd of gain makes it an ideal choice for long range applications. Widely used on major concert tours for monitoring and comms, the CP Beam connects to any brand IEM, wireless mic, or UHF intercom.
The RFVenue CP Beam Antenna is a uniquely designed, long range antenna for wireless microphones and IEM (In Ear Monitoring) systems. The antenna features a waterproof nylon material, perfect for outdoor use. It folds and buckles while flat for easy storage and transport. The CP Beam Antenna operates on a wide frequency band of 470 - 698MHz, and features a circular polarized beam pattern high directionality and strong signal reception. The CP Beam will easily mount to 1/4-20 lighting stands, 3/8-16 European microphone stands, and 5/8-27 international mic stands without any adapters.
- Works with existing wireless microphone and IEM systems, 470-698MHz
- Collapses from 12" extended to 3" compressed
- Perfect for long range FOH in arenas, large churches, sports stadiums, and outdoor concerts
- Circular polarized for high directionality and strong signal reception
- Super strong, water resistant nylon cover
- Fits 1/4-20 lighting stands, 3/8-16 EU mic stands, and 5/8-27 international mic stands- no adapters
Azimuth Y: 70° Ratio Azimuth X F/B: 15dB
Azimuth Y F/B: 15dB
Azimuth X F/S: 12dB
Azimuth Y F/S: 12dB
Squint: < 2 Gain 9dBd Transmit Power 50W Connector N female (BNC adapter supplied) Mounting 1/4-20, 3/18-16, and 5/8-27 Operating Temperature 10 to 130°F (-23 to 54°C) Color Black Dimensions (LxH) 14 x 14" (355 x 355mm) Weight 2.5 lb (1100g)