Two female XLR connectors located on the rear panel are labelled INPUT L and R. These provide left and right input connections for the balanced stereo line-level source. Four pairs of male XLR connectors labelled L and R OUT 1 through 4 are also located on the rear panel. They provide output connections for up to four powered monitor speaker pairs. Speaker selection is accomplished through the use of four (4) 4PDT miniature toggle switches located on the front panel of the unit. The toggle switches can be used to allow any individual output or combination of outputs to be fed from the stereo input.
The rugged 16–gauge steel and aluminum “Uni–box” rack-mount enclosure is finished in a durable black texture powder coat finish with black anodized aluminum side channels. The front and rear panels feature easy–to–read laser-etched control graphics. The Switch Witch can be mounted in any standard 19” (482.6mm) rack. Top-quality connectors and switches provide trouble-free service even in abusive situations such as remote broadcast and recording operations. FEATURES:
- For Studio Systems or Sound Reinforcement
- Select up to Four Pairs of Speakers from a Single Balanced Stereo Line-Level Source
- XLR Connector Inputs and Outputs
- Rugged Mini Toggle Switch Selectors
- Rack-mounted “Uni-box” Construction for Superior Protection and Shielding