DISCLAIMERATTENTION! TARIFFS AND INDUSTRY IMPACT: All Pricing is subject to change without notice due to industry wide Tariff increases with several major manufacturers. Please check with your sales rep for current and updated pricing information prior to ordering. Quotes are only valid for the day they are provided. Returns for credit - New product may be approved to be returned for credit within 30 days of original packaging. Product must be new, unopened and in original packaging Returns and canceled orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee. -MANY ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER. PLEASE VERIFY PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ON ALL PRODUCTS WITH YOUR SALES REP VIA CHAT, EMAIL, OR PHONE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER
- Headrest: Dynamic, position-sensitive headrest adjusts to cradle your head and neck as you recline. Automatically moves out of the way when you sit upright.
- Cushions: Technogel® Cushions are sculpted to closely follow body contours-provide comfort and maximize weight distribution.
- Armrest: Technogel® armrests move up and down together and stay with you during recline, always keeping you in supported balance.
- Backrest: Pivoting responsive backrest automatically adapts to the changing needs of your spine during recline. With the counter-balance mechanism, your weight automatically balances the force required to recline the chair.
- Recommended Use: 3 shift, 24/7 heavy use durability
Contour Freedom Chair
CHAIR-CF1-BErgonomically designed to promote user attention and reduce operator fatigue.
Finish Type: Black
Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
Capacity Weight (US): 300
Primary Package Weight (US): 56.5