The Mackie Control Extender Pro from Mackie is an 8-channel control surface extension for Mackie Control Universal Pro. Slightly narrower than the main unit, the Extender Pro has all the channel strip features of the MCU Pro, without the master section.
Each channel has a 100mm motorized fader, a Mackie rotary V-Pot, surrounded by an LED collar to indicate the current value, dedicated buttons for record ready, solo, mute, channel select, and signal present LED. Multiple extender units can be used together with a MCU Pro to emulate a large-scale control surface.
- Eight-Fader Control Surface Extension for MCU Pro
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless software integration by DAW makers
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Alps motorized faders
- Multi-function V-Pots for fast control of panning, effects levels and more
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
|Type||Fader expansion module for Mackie MCU Pro|
|Faders||8 x 100mm (Touch Sensitive, Motorized)|
|Number of Knobs||8|
|Knob Type||Rotary encoders|
|Number of Soft Keys||32 dedicated soft keys|